Standard & Protocols Enable Convergence
Standard SIP and H.323 protocols supported; compatible with the industry's mainstream standard terminals and networked devices.
Embedded DSP Solution
Embedded DSP hardware solution offers high efficiency and low latency.
Multiple Microphone Connection
Various audio inputs such as digital microphone, USB microphone, and analog microphone are supported to suit different conference scenarios and meet more audio requirements.
Excellent Network Security
H.460 firewall traversal supported to guarantee the secure connection of public and private networks. H.235 and SRTP protocols and the encryption algorithms such as AES-128 are supported for all-round guarantee for communication security.
Low Bandwidth, and High Definition
The latest H.264 HP coding standard supported; 50% less bandwidth than the previous-generation compression standard.
1080P full HD supported; multiple (HDMI + DVI-I: HDMI and VGA) HD video inputs and 2 HDMI HD video outputs are supported.
Supported Simultaneous Bilingual Audio Signals
Simultaneous bilingual audio signals are supported; This terminal support simultaneous input /output of voice in two different languages and the flexible mixing and coded output of voice in two different languages.
Built-in MCU (Optional)
Built-in MCU (optional) support up to 1+3 terminal HD video conferencing, ideal for small- and medium-sized enterprises that require low cost and simple maintenance of video conferencing.
IR signals can be received via serial ports for the terminals; for operation of cameras of designated models, the IR control signals are received through the cameras; all conference terminals can be controlled even if the device is hidden.
Local and Remote Recording & Broadcasting
Remote recording and broadcasting are supported; conference recording and broadcasting is realized with only one PC. USB flash disk can be used to record and keep conference minutes confidential.
Fully Open API
Fully open API supports the development of third-party applications and is easy for secondary development by customer to meet their customization requirements.
Superior Anti-Packet Loss Zapability
The proprietary FEC technology could be activated in the event of severe network packet loss; the loss of less than 20% packets has no effect on the system, and conferences can still go on even if 30% packets are lost.
RTMP Push & Pull and RTSP Pull Streaming(Optional)
The device supports RTMP push streaming to the live broadcast platform for live broadcasting of conference. RTSP pull streaming can be realized through web cameras.
Interactive Teaching Tracking
Terminals + tracking cameras are arranged for the automatic switching of teacher's images (close-up, panoramic) and students' images (close-up, panoramic) to have smooth natural interaction.
HD Video Conference Terminal
Standard & Protocol
ITU-T H.323, IETF SIP
Video Codec Protocol
H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.263++, H.264, H.264 High Profile,
H.264 SVC (optional)
Audio Codec Protocol
G.711, G.719, G.722, G.722.1*, G.722.1C*, AAC-LD, G.726, SILK,
Double Stream Protocol
ITU-T H.239, BFCP
H.221, H.224, H.225, H.235, H.241, H.245, H.281, H.350, H.460,
TCP/IP, DHCP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS with SSL/TLS, RTP, RTCP,
RFC3261, RFC3264, RFC2190,RFC3407, RFC2833, RFC4585(RTP/
AVPF), SNTP, ARP
Active Image Resolution
• 1080p, min. bandwidth 1024 Kbps;
• 720p, min. bandwidth 512 Kbps;
• w448p/4SIF/4CIF, min. bandwidth 256 Kbps;
• w288p/SIF/CIF, min. bandwidth 128 Kbps
Data Content Resolution
• Input: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA(1024x768),
WXGA(1280x768), WXGA (1280x800), 1280x960, SXGA
(1280x1024), 1360x768, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x900, 720p
• Codec: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1920x1080；
• Output: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1920x1080
Active Double Stream
Dual 1080p or Dual 720p
Other Image Features
PIP, POP and other display modes supported
• Automatic echo cancellation (AEC)
• Automatic gain control (AGC)
• Automatic noise suppression (ANS)
• Lip-sync supported
Reliability & Security
Video forward error correction (FEC), automatic repeat request (ARQ),
automatic speed up & down
• H.235 signaling and media stream encryption(AES-128, AES-256)；
• TLS and SRTP
• Administrator password: SSH/HTTPS
Firewall Traversal H.460, ICE, NAT
64kbps ~ 8Mbps
Audio Input Interface
1 x 3.5 mm linear input;
1 x cannon plug microphone input (Phantom power supply
1 x RJ45 digital mic input;
1 x DVI-I Audio input;
1 x USB microphone input
Audio Output Interface
1 x 3.5mm linear output;
1 x HDMIAudio output;
1 x USB Audio output
Video Input Interface
1 x HDMI;
1 x DVI-I (HDMI, VGA/YPbPr);
1 x RTSP video input (optional)
Video Output Interface
2 x HDMI
2 x USB2.0 (USB flash disk and USB microphone etc. supported)
1 x RJ45: 10/100 Base-T
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Polish, etc.
Contacts and Call History
10,000 local contacts and call records
• Secondary stream accompaniment;
• IR penetration ;
• Timed start/shutdown;
• DNS SRV supported;
• Incoming call password;
• Asymmetric bandwidth;
• USB microphone access;
• Two- and three-split display;
• Network address book;
• Built-in MCU (optional) ;
• Web conference control supported;
• Network upgrade;
• Wi-Fi access (optional);
• RS232/USB serial port API control;
• Automatic standby and automatic wake-up by incoming call;
• Static NAT addresses obtained automatically;
• PIP (1/16 screen size), PBP;
• Third-party integrated API supported;
• Terminal size: 348mm x 148mm x 37mm
• Package size: 413mm x 332mm x 130mm
• Net weight：1.7Kg; • Gross weight：2.5Kg
• Operating voltage: AC 100V ~ 240V, DC 12V
• Operating frequency: 50Hz/60 Hz
• Max. power consumption: 20W
• Temperature: 0° C ~ 40° C (operating state),-40° C ~ 70° C
• Relative humidity: 10% ~ 80% (operating state), 0% ~ 95%
• Ambient noise: < 46 dBA SPL
• Min. illuminance: 5 lux
• Recommended illuminance: > 300 lux
Certification and Standards
China Telecom network access，CCC, CE, RoHS, FCC